- Provide professional client service and support
- Create trusted account relationships
- Strategic planning
- Client and competitive research
- Media management
- Vendor coordination
- Create, evaluate and distribute performance reports to clients
- Assist with billing and invoicing
- Contribute strategic insight
- Identify opportunities
- Act as the liaison between the client and internal project teams, gathering requirements, controlling scope creep, and maintaining deadlines
Client Service Expectations
- Develop and strengthen relationships with clients
- Exchange feedback with clients and consult with management to enhance the quality of service
- Ensure complete client satisfaction
- Conduct reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate clients' demands and usage of account
- Determine the appropriate products, services that satisfies the clients' needs
- Be available to receive and answer calls from the clients
- Educate clients on proper utilization of reports provided and offer additional assistance as necessary
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
- Self-motivated and high attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to cultivate sales and client relationships
- A natural curiosity to learn, understand and problem solve
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to inquiries and development issues
- Must have strong organization and problem solving skills and the ability to multitask (This is an absolute must)
- Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions
- Experience with web based systems
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- SEO experience a plus
- Experience with media placement a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
Great skills alone are not enough. We believe that the right person must also fit our culture. Here are our core values.
Think Outside the Box
EZSolution is dedicated to new methods and experiences - not simply relying on the idea that "this is how it's always been done." As a creative team, we aspire to bring the same passion for uniqueness that we share to each of our clients. Before asking "why," we try asking "why not?" to see if we can't find more exciting, engaging methods of solving problems.
If you don't love what you do, why do it? Having fun isn't a way of avoiding responsibility. It's an attitude that views every experience as a refreshing challenge. We approach our work with positivity and enthusiasm, and hope to impart some of that to every client we work with.
Do the Right Thing
Honesty, integrity, kindness, and dedication are integral to the EZSolution Mission. Too many companies know what's right - but they don't do it. We know that anything worth doing is worth doing right. From our employees to our community to our clients, we temper every action with a simple question: is this the way we would want to be treated?
Choose to be Extraordinary
Anyone can hire a run-of-the-mill, average company to deliver run-of-the-mill, average results. EZSolution refuses to produce work that is mediocre, uninspired, or simply ordinary. We understand that being extraordinary is a choice. Every employee at every level of our business knows that, from the moment they walk in the door to the moment they leave, they're held to a standard of excellence. After all, our clients deserve no less.
Make a Difference in Other People's Lives
Whether it's the partnerships we've built in our community, the way we treat each other in the office, our interactions with our clients, or the products that we offer - we are dedicated making a positive impact. Anyone who deals with EZSolution should come away from the experience feeling enriched. We believe the people who make the biggest difference are the ones dedicated to being the change, not just accepting it.